Sunday, July 19, 2015

Shopping Hauls All Summer Long!



Hi Love,

As its gets hotter it becomes harder for me to blog however I do have this urge to shop. So to satisfy my recent interests I needed a little bit of inspiration so I headed to YouTube. Today I discovered Carli Bybel a fashion and beauty vlogger who creates numerous videos of shopping hauls and makeup tutorials for almost every occasion. One of her favorite stores is Misguided, which is an online shop that I am completely obsessed with so I instantly subscribed to her channel. Prior to beginning her online channel she worked as a local New Jersey makeup artist but now she has almost 2 million Instagram followers in addition to 2 million subscribers on YouTube. In addition to being a really successful YouTuber, she also has her own eyelash line called Carli Lash.

http://www.thebeautybybel.com/2014/09/deep-teal-color-series.html

Summer Shoe Haul!

Summer Fashion Haul

-- Love Rae




No comments:

Post a Comment