Monday, June 15, 2015

Young Female Artists #OnMyRaedar

Hi Love,

Found a group of amazing female designers that I thought you should take note of.

Ariana Farquharson - Creator of Curativ.co an amazing online database that focuses on cultural diversity. This platform allows you to find curated content in art, technology and film among other notable areas.


Leigh Guldig- a true artist known for her ability to be extremely detailed. Her style consists of creating skull like figures with veins and blood to ultimately create an even larger work of art. I could post a few pictures below but I just rather you check out her site: http://www.leighguldig.com/


Tran Nguyen- an artist that masters creating figures in a dreamlike element. Using only pencil and acrylic, Nguyen is a definitely a natural artist. Her site amazes me every time I venture over, just thought you could check it out too: http://www.mynameistran.com/ 





I'm sure there are more female artists on the rise and I can't wait to discover them.  For our #OnMyRaedar column, I wanted to put the spotlight on some of my faves.

--Love Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment