Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Money & Success : Focus

Hi Love!


I am the Queen of Ideas and Innovation. Today, I thought we could discuss staying focused. One of my biggest challenges so far is staying focused on one task. I have this really unique ability to multitask on a variety of projects. This ability also happens to be my weakness. I love juggling projects but at this stage of my life I am continuously thinking about the amount of success I would like to achieve and more importantly how crucial it has become for me to really focus.

Since the year is fresh let's begin by picking a task and seeing it through. To help make things easier for the both of us, I've created a list of solutions to help everyone stay focused.

  1. Step 1 is to create a routine - add it to your calendar, make sure to set an alarm and complete the task. 
  2. Ask someone to hold you responsible - reach out to a close friend and join in the venture together so that you can have someone give you a verbal reminder to complete the task. 
  3. Create a list of tasks and deadlines - make sure that you check this list everyday so that you are conscious of your goals.
  4. Put in the effort to make your project the best - when you are completing the project make sure to review it so that you definitely dedicated your time and attention into every little detail.
  5. Use all of your spare time to achieve your goals - once you finish the first project then you can dedicate your attention to another. The goal is to be as productive as possible. 

So here's my philosophy: complete the task! Check off your goals one at a time. 


-- Love Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment