Thursday, January 21, 2016

Money & Success : Reading

Hi Love!


I love reading. I can read the advertisements on the train to the art of war. I am fascinated with learning or what most people would see as reading. The reality is I am obsessed with consumption. I enjoy consuming the positive information around me so that I can expand my knowledge and apply it to my ventures.

So I am asking you to consciously read. Pick up a newspaper, an inspirational book or even hop on over to Huffington Post and pick an area of interest and consume every little bit of information that you can. I think it is brilliant to feed your mind at all times but more importantly to educate yourself in your areas of expertise.

My area of expertise is Marketing and Public Relations. To keep myself up to date with new technological advancements or marketing strategies I just read as much as I can. The internet provides an oasis of knowledge however it is more important for you to use what you are reading and apply the lesson to your ventures. Instead of holding all of the information as a fact or truth, simply use everything you are reading as a guide.

My philosophy: consume new knowledge everyday.

-- Love Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment