Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fresh Off The Boat Season 2 - Fall TV Premiere

Hi Love!

Fresh Off the Boat is returning to television. This show captures the upbringing of Eddie Huang as his Asian family moves from D.C to Florida into a predominately white community. Eddie, loves hip hop and a variety of cultures but struggles to fit into his new suburban community. Although Eddie is the main character, I cant stop admiring his mother, Jessica Huang played by Constance Wu.


Fall in love with Jessica Huang ( Constance Wu) and her most inspirational one liners:

" No one seems to appreciate, how I'm good at everything I do"

"You know what gives me nightmares. Our bank account. Stephen King should publish my checkbook."

"School is too easy"

"Which one says I'm rich enough to be invited but not rich enough that you can ask me to donate money?"

"I don't know what this wife's problem is. If my husband had a big house like Jack Nicholson, he could put an axe in any door he wants to. Why? Because we have 500 other doors and a maze."

I can't wait for this new season and the advice Jessica Huang is going to give. 
--Love Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment