Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Building The Direction of Your Life!

Hi Love!

What is your story? In the future, how would you like to retell your story?


Each day I am creating my story and making the life that I want to live. It's important for me to feel accomplished, productive and definitely empowered. If you are reading this blog you must want to feel that way also. Well I'm here to share this special story with you.

There's this woman I know who grew up in a suburban household. One day she moved to an entire new state and she met the love of her life. This gentleman did not feel the same. Soon she became pregnant and of course her child became fatherless -- What was she to do?

She decides to get a job. 10 years pass and she is still at her first real job. She has another child and the story repeats itself. What was she to do?

Reality sets in

No money, no help.

What should she do?

My answer is to never give up. Change her decisions and start aiming for a more positive life. This woman can tell her story in so many different ways. She can tell tales of sadness, desperation and loneliness or she can tell a story of triumph. Her choice.

I hope this story resonated with one of you as it did with me. Just remember its all about how you face your challenges and build your weaknesses. Keep going love.


-- Love Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment