Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Welcome to December

Hi Love!


As we go into the next chapter of our lives I just want you to take notice of how intimate this process can be. First, take notice of your accomplishments for the first half of the year and then after, write down your daily affirmations for the the next page in your life.

I was once told before that life is just a long checklist and this is a theory that I truly believe. Usually on a list like this, most people tend to write down their career goals but honestly they need to acknowledge that they want peace and happiness.

For myself, I think knowing those two goals are the biggest part of entering into the next chapter. I've learned to acknowledge all of the greatness around me while also exhibiting my own.

So as we come to the closing of this part of your life, look to the future with a positive and strong attitude. Stay motivated and ambitious but more importantly be fearless.

--Love Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment