Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Goal Alert!

Hi Love!


In creating this blog, my goal was to make a platform for women to converse, exchange ideas and feel empowered at all times. Now, I am wondering if I achieved my goal. Today I am writing to 3500 of you and I am extremely grateful that you use my blog for that specific purpose.

Moving forward I would like to know how I can expand the communication between women and brands. As you know, I connect my posts with my Twitter account and would love to know all of your ideas. Please feel free to tweet me @imodeljustice

To help me enhance this experience for everyone this blog will become more personal. I am planning to gather stories from my life and the experiences of my family and friends to help provide a solution for women all across the globe.

So I'm writing this to let you know that I'm back, I'm better and I'm ready to get to work.


-- Love Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment